Conjecture Privacy Notice
Date Updated: July 13, 2022
Our Contact Details
Name: Chris Scammell
Address: 201 Borough High St., London SE1 1JA
Phone Number: +44 788 494 6280
E-mail: [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Employee Data
- Website User Stats
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Information From You
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Website performance and user analytics.
- Regular updates, notifications, and general information about our organization.
- We contact you on a regular basis or have a legitimate reason we may need to contact you again.
Information From Others
We currently do not receive personal information indirectly outside of our organization or regular business activities.
Parent, umbrella, or sub-organizations which we share data and are under this privacy notice include:
- Conjecture, Inc.
- Conjecture, Ltd.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the information that you have given us in order to
- Keep contact information for clients, vendors, or other individuals vital to the organization’s operations.
We may share this information with
- We currently do not share information with other organizations or individuals outside of our organization or regular business activities.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected].
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. All personal information is stored BambooHR (currently we only store employee data).
The types of personal information we may keep are:
- email addresses
- physical address
- mailing address
- place of business
for up to two years. We will then dispose of your information by using the software’s deletion protocols.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain (UK)
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected].
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
How to Complain (EU)
You can reach the EDPS in the following ways:
Using the EDPS contact form, select ‘My personal data’ as the relevant subject.
E-mail: [email protected]
EDPS postal address: European Data Protection Supervisor, Rue Wiertz 60, B-1047 Brussels, Belgium